Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator for a US Tower TX438

To: <randyf@edge.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator for a US Tower TX438
From: "Don Moman VE6JY" <ve6jy@3web.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 22:15:01 -0000
For Randy (and others who may be wondering...)

The AlfaSpid will fit in the top section of the US Towers 4xx series,
from information I have gathered first hand from users at Dayton.  I am
assuming all the 4xx series  - 438 455 472 489 all use the same top
section.

It is a snug fit, with a report from W9QM who installed his in a 472,
with about 2mm projecting. However that was still enough clearance for
him to fully retract the top section.

73 Don
VE6JY