[TowerTalk] HG-70

To: "TowerTalk List" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HG-70
From: "Barrie Smith" <barrie@centric.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 16:59:22 -0600
While there appears to be a number of HG-70HD users here, I'd like to ask a
couple of questions.

First, I've never had my HG-70 cranked up all the way because it's difficult
for me to see how I would know when it was "just about there".  I don't want to
run it up until it bangs against the stops.

How do you fellows proceed to determine when it's all the way up without
potential damage?

Also, is there a way to make a switch that would cun the power to the "up"
voltage when the tower was almost all the way up?

Any information appreciated!

73, Barrie, W7ALW