[TowerTalk] 70' Rohn 45 Anchor & Rebar Details

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 70' Rohn 45 Anchor & Rebar Details
From: "George Perkins - Ku3o" <gperkins@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 15:06:55 -0400
Folks,
I am trying to figure out what my rebar detail is for my anchor
holes on a 70' Rohn 45 (110mph config).

I've seen folks reference the Rohn Catalog page HA-90,
however, it is not in my catalog....

(I'm using a downloaded Acrobat pdf version from here...
http://www.criticaltowers.com/ROHN%20Industries/2005%20Catalogs/catalog_downloads.htm

However, this version of the catalog does not have a
page HA-90.... it only goes up to HA-23...  and the
rest of the document from the link above has no reference
either....

What I am trying to figure out is what my rebar must
look like for the anchors  (I have the tower base info)

Guage?  Shape?  Direction of runs? Spacing? etc...

Can someone email me a diagram or a scan of the
appropriate pages... or describe it to me....

My hole is 3x3 x 4' deep...  I just need the rebar config...

Thanks!
George - Ku3o