Re: [TowerTalk] Un-nesting aluminum elements...

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Un-nesting aluminum elements...
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 08:57:23 -0700
Hi Bob

Here is an old trick from KH6IJ many years ago.

Crimp a screwdriver (with the handle towards the boom) to the end of the
element you wan't to remove with a pair of vice grips.  Smack the
screwdriver (one you don't care if it breaks or now) with a hammer and that
will drive the element out.  73 and GL
Tom W7WHY