Re: [TowerTalk] Wind generators/towers and antennas

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Wind generators/towers and antennas
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 22:34:29 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Yes.  I have a 400 Watt unit about 7 foot above my Hy-Gain TH6 from Southwest
Windpower (Air 403).  I haven't had any problems with RFI that I was able to

This particular unit can be turned off remotely by "shorting" the output, and
supplies 28VDC to eight 6 volt batteries in a series/parrallel configuration. I
also have 480 watts of solar input.  My inverter is a Trace SW4024.

The attached photo was the same configuration above my Mosely Classic 33.