Re: [TowerTalk] Grounding base slab and pier tower bases

To: "JC Smith" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Grounding base slab and pier tower bases
From: Joe - WDØM <>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 09:55:03 -0600
I had no choice but to go with a Ufer ground and
the "copper ring" around the tower base, due to
my tower being locate on bedrock.  You can see how I did it at:

Click on Ham Radio, then Lightning Protection.

Not a bad idea about bentonite.  Besides kitty
litter, what other source is there?

73 and Happy Independence Day!