Your claims about your rabbit foot(or feet?) has arroused my curiousity.
Please give me some details so that I can duplicate your results here.
A few questions have come to mind:
1. What color of foot seems to work best?
2. Is it one foot or many feet?
3. Where are they mounted on tower? All together or spaced at intervals
around or up the tower?
4. Are front feet better than hind feet?
5. How much of the rabbit is included in the feet protion?
6. What type of preservative do you use to get any life out of them or is
frequent replacement necessary?
7. Any trouble with predators removing foot or feet.(there are a lot of them
around here and they are very aggressive)(the Norway rats around here are
especially fond of the PVC jackets on coax and the high voltage insulation
.Don't ask me how I know this .I have no documentation except the reciepts for
8. Are the foot or feet grounded to tower and any type of grid that may exist?
9. If grounded, by what sort of connectionand what gage and type of wire.
10. Are the feet mounted with the claws up or stub up?
11. If more than one foot do they have seperate ground wires or are they
12. If daisey-chained, is there a lightning rod above the last one?
13. Is any Cadwelds required? If so how do you prevent foot fires?
14. Are organicly feed rabbits producing better feet for this purpose?
15. How about domestic rabbits as compared to those from China?
16. Do they have the metal cap and bead chain attached as many I have seen in
Thats all I can think of for now. I'm sure I'll have more as I get farther
into this project and have gotten answers to above peliminary questions. As of
yet I haven't arranged for a supplier for the foot or feet.
Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.
TowerTalk mailing list