[TowerTalk] FS: Johnson Matchbox for 160-10M Tuner - Cash vs Swap

To: boatanchors@listserv.tempe.gov
Subject: [TowerTalk] FS: Johnson Matchbox for 160-10M Tuner - Cash vs Swap
From: kd4e <kd4e@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 10:18:57 +0800
Someone asked what I'd accept cash instead of swap ...

Surplus Sales wants $149. for one clean used one.
<http://www.surplussales.com/Antennas/TransVarInductor.html>

Asking $135. for both of them, considering that one
needs the ceramic repair, including shipping in USA.

Johnson Viking Match Box asking $75. including shipping
in USA.

$200. for all three including shipping in USA.

I will take and post some pictures to my Web page
<http://bibleseven.com/swapn.html> ... right after
I get some coffee!

doc

--