[TowerTalk] FS: Johnson Matchbox for 160-10M Tuner - Cash vs Swap

Subject: [TowerTalk] FS: Johnson Matchbox for 160-10M Tuner - Cash vs Swap
From: kd4e <>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 10:18:57 +0800
Someone asked what I'd accept cash instead of swap ...

Surplus Sales wants $149. for one clean used one.

Asking $135. for both of them, considering that one
needs the ceramic repair, including shipping in USA.

Johnson Viking Match Box asking $75. including shipping
in USA.

$200. for all three including shipping in USA.

I will take and post some pictures to my Web page
<> ... right after
I get some coffee!

> I have a Johnson Matchbox antenna tuner.
> It is the 250-2? model.  80-10M 10x7x10"
> Very good condition.
> I need a tuner that can handle 160-10M.
> 160-6M would be even better!
> Homebrew is fine, MFJ is not.  Needs to
> have been tested on a multiband vertical
> and a dipole.  Prefer both coax and open
> wire but can modify.
> For the right swap I will include a pair of
> Johnson 229-0203-01 28 uH. roller inductors.
> Both are in very good condition except that
> one requires repair to one end ceramic.

Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e