[TowerTalk] Speaking of Crank-ups

To: <wn0x@earthlink.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Speaking of Crank-ups
From: "mryan001" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 23:02:42 -0400
With all the talk lately of crank-up towers, there must be some "already
users" that can answer this question.  What does one use to grease the
INSIDE of the telescoping sections to keep them from 'squeaking' as they go
up and down?  I have heard of something called Lubri-Plate but have never
seen it.  Anyone have some thoughts on this and are you greasing the cables
as well?-- Thanks.... - Mike