[TowerTalk] Sealing cables at PVC exit?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Sealing cables at PVC exit?
From: "Paul Ferguson" <>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 12:54:45 -0400
I am using buried 4-inch PVC pipe to run coax and control cables from
shack to tower base. The PVC come out of the ground, turn horizontal,
and end a foot or two above the tower base. The cables will exit the
PVC, take a small drip loop, and get routed onward.

What is the best way to seal the end of the PVC around the cables? I
thought about using a PVC end cap and drilling holes, but adding a
future cable would be difficult. I am interested in hearing what
creative solutions others have found.