[TowerTalk] Stainless steel bolt fix

To: "TowerTalk" <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Stainless steel bolt fix
From: "AA6DX - Mark" <aa6dx@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 18:54:46 -0700
We learn more each day!
Apparantly, this worky-worky .. ain't ham radio swell?   "Unk" is Old tymer
~ WA6WPO, in Rio Dell, CA .. where once we harvested redwoods.  He calls me
"Nef" -- terms of endearment, worked with my Pops way back .. he was a super
duper diesel mechanic, and is still a whiz bang computer/RF guy ... I knew
he would know about this Phillips thingie bobbie!  73 --
Mark Nelson  -  AA6DX

From: "Herb Andersen" <wpo@humboldt1.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] stainless steel bolt fix

Nef this is no crap, I worked with a world war 2 mechanic over at the mill
for 10 years, and that old boy used it in place of neverseeezzzz! I guess it
worked!.  He was a P38 mechanic, Unk