Re: [TowerTalk] FS/T: Hy-Gain TH-7DX

To: "Jason Creager" <jason@creager.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FS/T: Hy-Gain TH-7DX
From: "mryan001" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 01:25:01 -0400
I have virtually an entire rebuild kit for the TH7. Trap caps, stainless
clamps ( the real, REAL stainless stuff that HyGain used to sell when they
were around ) even the stainless nuts and bolts.  I lost the antenna in a
move years ago but have had the box of stuff lying around for at leat 8
years.  If someone is looking to refurb one with the real McCoy parts, I got
'em.  - Mike