Re: [TowerTalk] Phillystran vibration damping?

To: <donovanf@starpower.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Phillystran vibration damping?
From: "Paul Bittner" <w0aih@discover-net.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 21:14:41 -0500
Years ago I took down 8  240 foot Pirod towers at WDGY, Minneapolis, MN.

All had Phillystran and the vibration dampining units were on the bottom,
just as the Philly left the steel cable.

So you have Frank LPL on top and these were on the bottom.  Only one pair
per guy.

I have lots of them but have forgotten what size (2 different sizes)

Paul Bittner  W0AIH