[TowerTalk] Insulating Towers

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Insulating Towers
From: "ADRIAN REES" <>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 10:38:11 +0100
I have just received planning consent (in the UK) for 4 Towers, each with an
effective height of 25 M. I plan on various Yagi's on each tower, and arrange
them such that they form a square.
As you can see I am going for a 4 Square. The question is how do I insulate the
Each tower is  tilt over, telescopic. The towers are made by a company called
Radio Structures of Nottingham (see
<>  ) The towers are 25M Versions of there BM20.
The website shows how they are installed.
So far I think I need some sort of insulating bush around the studs that the
bases bolt onto.
Any ideas ?
Adrian Rees (MW1LCR)