Re: [TowerTalk] Cord stuck in EMT

To: TowerTalk Reflector <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cord stuck in EMT
From: kd4e <>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 11:30:19 +0800
>> I couldn't drill out the cord.  It destroyed the drill.
>> The sides of the cord seem to be stuck to the
>> inside surface of the EMT. Both ends of the EMT
> Too bad they don't make a tiny hole saw that would fit in there.<:-))

Have you tried a Dremel?  36,000RPM baby!  :-)

Go slowly and carefully and try some different tools
(drill bit, tiny saw, etc.)

Or did I miss something re. the length from the exit
point above the concrete to the stuck cord?

If too far down then I'd rent a higher powered very
high speed drill and go at it with a longer bit.

"I feel the need for speed!"  ;-)

Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e