Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Paint

To: Martin Ewing <>,
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Paint
From: Nick Pair <>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 10:49:13 -0700 (PDT)
Yes it is but I didn"t mention a brand name and the citrus based are sweeping
through the markets. The caustics may now be or are soon to be very hard to
find. I'm sure there are a few Internet based suppliers that will ship citrus
based remover in industrial strength and quantity to anywhere in world. He did
mention it was a commercial project.
  Nick   WB7PEK

Martin Ewing <> wrote:
    It's hard to know what products are available in Bangladesh, apart from
generic caustics, which are obviously hard to handle safely.

73 Martin AA6E

starting at 1¢/min.