Re: [TowerTalk] Ground wire impedance

To: "'Red'" <RedHaines@centurytel.net>,"'TowerTalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ground wire impedance
From: "N2TK, Tony" <tony.kaz@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 12:10:54 -0400
It was tested by the local agriculture dept in 2000 and found to be 7.4 in
the back yard. Just tested the same area again. It was somewhere between
7-8ph.

The front yard checks out to be 5.2. Guess the aluminum hardline should be
used there - hi. Glad I used copper wire radials in the back yard.

N2TK, Tony