[TowerTalk] OT: Need Modeling File

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] OT: Need Modeling File
From: Dave Tipton <dave@lodave.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 20:14:58 -0700 (PDT)
I'm trying to get more comfortable with EZNec, but honestly, I'm still hackin...

  Does anyone have a modeling file for a Force 12 40 Meter Vertical?  (A
vertical dipole that uses T bars to shorten the overall length)  What I'm
trying to figure out is how to use that idea to my advantage.  Not that I'm
trying to screw Force 12 out of a sale, just I'd like to build one for the fun
of it, and need to understand the ratios of the T Bars to the vertical element.

  I'd kind of like to build one a little more efficient than theirs.