Re: [TowerTalk] OT: Need Modeling File

To: "Dave Tipton" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] OT: Need Modeling File
From: "D. Scott MacKenzie" <>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 23:18:56 -0400
OH4UN book Low band DXing has a bunch of information.  I used it to make a
cheezy wire vertical for 80M that works well....

Basically used the recommendations in the book, then optimized it for my
very poor soil conditions using MMANA (a free modeling software). Worked the
first time - with resonance right where I wanted trimming was