Re: [TowerTalk] Direct Lightning Strike Today

To: TowerTalk Reflector <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Direct Lightning Strike Today
From: Lee Buller <>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 18:32:07 -0700 (PDT)
I am glad that you were not hurt and no damage to the radio room.  As I read
your post, I was thinking I would like to have some lighting and
thunder...because lighting and thunder brings rain (most of the time) and I am
tired of days at 110 here in Kansas.  Last night it was 101 at 9 pm.
  Thunder and if I have to have it....we need some wet
weather in the plains.

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some and use it.  If you can't find any common
sense, ask for help from somebody who has some common sense.