[TowerTalk] side arm question

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] side arm question
From: "Gregg Seidl" <>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 21:18:36 -0500
I just got done installing an IIX RM-16 side arm on Rohn 45 towerIt turns
freely at least to me just grab it and it turns.After I tightened down the
bolts and all for the rotor I tried it out.The rotor turns it but it seems
to "work".I've never listened to a rotor mounted only 35 feet up.I really
can't hear them run from the ground when they are at 70-90 feet up.This may
sound like a dumb question but are they supposed to sound that way,I didn't
put the antenna up on it yet,though it is just a little 6 meter one.Any
ideas,I think I have it centered.   Gregg  K9KL