[TowerTalk] Help in West Georgia - free tower/ant for services

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Help in West Georgia - free tower/ant for services
From: "Bill Winkis" <>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 11:55:29 -0400

Had a knee replaced so Doctor says stay off the tower...!! Sooooo

I need some help...

 For the services of a good climber/erector...I have to give him for his

-A 60 Foot Rohn 25G Tower

-Tilt over base

-Top section is tapered

-Rohn wall mount bracket

-4 Element Cushcraft 20 meter mono.ant -20-4CD

-60 foot Tower is down and ready to load on your truck...

Chores required...:

-Take the 20-4CD off a 100" 45G tower

-Take up and mount a ready to go 30' 4 ele Quad

- The Strong Back Cable came off its turnbuckle on another yagi/tower, climb
and reattach the strongback.

Am building the quad now,,,,,will be read for this fall..too hot now....say
later part of September

I have Gin pole ropes bring your help and belts

Thats It...

Anybody interested email me to work out a schedule... I am just North of
Columbus, 1.3 hours from the Atlanta Airport.

See the installation at