Re: [TowerTalk] Andrew L7PNM-HH connectors on 1-5/8" Cablewave?

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Andrew L7PNM-HH connectors on 1-5/8" Cablewave?
From: Steve Maki <steve@oakcom.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 23:23:33 -0400
I've never had occasion to use a male connector on 1-5/8" - I assume
you're doing that because that's what you happen to have?

But I've used L7PNF and L7PDF connectors on RFS cable in a pinch, and
they work (and sweep well). Also likewise for the 7/8" size, but I seem
to recall a very tight fitting center pin on 7/8" where the coax center
conductor had to be reamed slightly to accept the pin.

I'd say go for it...

Steve K8LX