[Top] [All Lists]

[TowerTalk] Structural engineer in IL?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Structural engineer in IL?
From: "Jim McDonald" <>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 07:58:56 -0500
List-post: <>
I'm looking for an IL structural PE to review the calcs for a ham tower
permit application.  I have all the calcs and previous permits I've gotten
in AZ and NM for my US Tower HDX-589 motorized crank-up, so I'd think a
local PE could just review them and provide a wet seal for McHenry County,
which is NW of Chicago.  I also have a copy of US Tower's standard set of
drawings and calcs with their CA PEs seal.


I tried the ARRL's list of volunteer consulting engineers, but only one is
listed, and he's an environmental engineer.


Any suggestions?  Thanks very much.


Jim N7US 




TowerTalk mailing list

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>