Re: [TowerTalk] Aluminum nesting crank-up pole

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Aluminum nesting crank-up pole
From: "John D'Ausilio" <>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 21:41:15 -0400
Guess I should have mentioned sizes ..

The biggest tube is 4 1/2" ID, the smallest 1 3/4" ID, lengths about 5 1/2'
Outside diameter when assembled is about 5", and the thing cranks up
to 20'. It had 4 legs before I took them off.

We ended up using a rag and solvent and a broomstick, and a little
grease when reassembling. A chimney brush would have worked well, but
it's sliding well enough. Looks like I need a set of piston ring
clamps also to reinsert the top bearings ,, got some of em back
together with hose clamps (until they broke)