Re: [TowerTalk] Copper Strapping Clamps

To: towertalk reflector <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Copper Strapping Clamps
From: Alan NV8A <>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 11:30:22 -0400
Maybe I have misunderstood how the Polyphaser clamps are intended to be
used, but if I pass the copper strip between the bolts and around one
side of the nominally 5/8" ground rod (actually approx. 1/32" shy),
everything seems to clamp together just fine. IOW, the clamp is clamping
the copper strap firmly *against* the ground rod

Alan NV8A