Re: [TowerTalk] Guying Lengths Revisited

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Guying Lengths Revisited
From: "jknodel M Knodel" <>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 17:20:03 -0700
Thanks to those that already replied to my earlier post.  I would like to
perform the calculations for wind analysis and guying myself.  Does anyone
know where I might find the equations to use for these calculations?  Does
Rohn actually publish the equations (and calculation method) that they use
to determine the windloading?  I would like to crunch the numbers and then
run them by a civil PE that I work with to approve them.  Thanks.

Jon, N7XW