[TowerTalk] Tower Base

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Base
From: "Jim Martin" <>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 23:18:12 -0400
Thanks for the responses, much appreciated!

I definitely won?t be using the Rohn 20 section as a part of this tower.

The responses concerning it were pretty much expected anyway.

A local friend has offered a section of Rohn 25?two of the sections

that I already have came from helping him take down a tower and looks

like he has one section too many now.  Very convenient.   I picked up

a torque arm assembly very inexpensively today?one that?s never

been used.  Don?t know if one is really needed for a 64 1/2? tower?

58? on top of a 10? section sunk 3 ½? into concrete.

Jim Martin, W6ZF

Dracut, MA