Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Base

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Base
From: "K8RI on TowerTalk" <>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 00:27:57 -0400

I definitely won't be using the Rohn 20 section as a part of this tower.

The responses concerning it were pretty much expected anyway.

A local friend has offered a section of Rohn 25.two of the sections

that I already have came from helping him take down a tower and looks

like he has one section too many now.  Very convenient.   I picked up

a torque arm assembly very inexpensively that's never

been used.  Don't know if one is really needed for a 64 1/2' tower.

58' on top of a 10' section sunk 3 ½' into concrete.

Just a note:
If you are sinking a section into concrete, make sure the legs can drain.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2 (Use return address from here)

Jim Martin, W6ZF

Dracut, MA