[TowerTalk] Another stacking question

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Another stacking question
From: "Mark Drieci" <>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 21:10:06 -0400
I will be placing a Cushcraft 17B2 (31 ft boom) on the same tower with a
Cushcraft A505S (12 Ft. Boom).  Traditional configurations always have the
2m Yagi on top of the 6M yagi.  I am wondering if the 6m A505S should be on
top, given the much shorter boom. Texts are unclear on this point.

Also, I would like to hear comments on the optimum vertical distance between
the two antennas.

Thank you in advance for your contributions.

Mark, KA4MAY