[TowerTalk] antenna height

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] antenna height
From: <>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 10:07:55 -0400
You may not feel the same in five years.  100'  is a good for 20m most of
the time but not for 10m during a sunspot maximum, where 30' to 40' may be
significantly better.

John KK9A

To: towertalk
From: Todd Ruby
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 19:44:36 -0400

Jim Lux and others have given out a lot of valuable info to store on
the hard drive as far as I am concerned. Thanks!

Frank, W3LPL, told me if i had one tower to put up make it 100'. Every
time I came up with a scenario or anecdote from someone, his answer was
the same,"100 feet".

I did what he said.I have one 4 el Steppir and I have never looked back.