Re: [TowerTalk] antenna height

To: <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] antenna height
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 10:12:11 -0400
And more than once I've heard guys say a 15' or 18' or 25' high antenna on 10M
at the peak of the sunspot cycle is noticeably their best Europe run antenna
from the East Coast of the U.S.

73 - Rich, KE3Q
  From: Todd Ruby
  Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 19:44:36 -0400

  Jim Lux and others have given out a lot of valuable info to store on
  the hard drive as far as I am concerned. Thanks!

  Frank, W3LPL, told me if i had one tower to put up make it 100'. Every
  time I came up with a scenario or anecdote from someone, his answer was
  the same,"100 feet".

  I did what he said.I have one 4 el Steppir and I have never looked back.

  TowerTalk mailing list<><>