Re: [TowerTalk] New stuff

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] New stuff
From: "Richard Thorne" <rmthorne@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 19:51:32 -0500
Any idea what the 25g version of the orbital rotator goes for $?  I'd like
to put up a 40m beam but I don't want to mess with a 12 or 15 mast.  I left
the last 10' of my 25g tower unguyed so I would have room for something like
this.

Unless I'm missing it I don't see it on K0XG's web site.

Rich - N5ZC