[TowerTalk] Hygain Tower HG-54HD & Raising Fixture

To: "TowerTalk" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hygain Tower HG-54HD & Raising Fixture
From: "N8GLS, Brad" <>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 21:17:01 -0400
Hi Group,

I have a Hygain HG-54HD crank-up tower which will be dismantled and painted
but I need to find a raising fixture (Hygain HG-TOA) which no one seems to
have since Telex sold out to MFJ. I have not had any luck with MFJ..go
figure.  I've tried many other sources for Hygain products in the hopes that
someone may have one of these sitting in a warehouse, but no such luck.

Does anyone have the detail drawings for the HG-TOA Gin Pole, or has anyone
purchased some other manufacturers raising fixture and modified it to work
for the HG-54HD ?

Thanks for any help,

73 de N8GLS, Brad