Re: [TowerTalk] 1100 foot tower for a buck

To: <n8de@thepoint.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 1100 foot tower for a buck
From: "Blake Bowers" <bbowers@townsqr.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 08:03:37 -0500
I guess I was not very clear in my post.

I am willing to sell you the tower - you have
to remove it.  Your plans on how to remove it
have to be run by me.

If I am going to cut the guys and let it fall (Which I have
done in the past) I will do it inhouse, therefore letting MY
insurance take the heat.