[TowerTalk] Yaesu Rotor G-2800 SDX

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Yaesu Rotor G-2800 SDX
From: <>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 19:03:58 -0400
I use one at P40A to turn a homebrew 4el 20m (36 ft. boom) and a 2 element
40m Optibeam.

Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 17:22:54 EDT

Anybody out there with first hand experience using the Yaesu 2800  rotor?
What kind of results have you guys had using this rotor for really  big excess of 20 sq ft?

I made the plunge and will getting the MonstIR for 40-6 meters rated around
22 sq ft as the top antenna on my KH6 stack and am looking for first hand
feedback.  The antenna will be mounted just above the top of the Rohn
short mast, just a foot or so sticking out of the top.

Bill K4XS