Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 44, Issue 30 Msg 5

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 44, Issue 30 Msg 5
From: "George Lee" <>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 11:55:23 -0500
An opinion.

If you are not trained in the use of Hi-Pot testers, please do not use one
until you have instruction in the dangers of and proper use  of this
instrument. They are designed to deliver HIgh-POTential voltages.  They are
dangerous and can and will deliver LETHAL voltages.

BE CAREFUL and know how and what you are doing.

George KR5C