Re: [TowerTalk] advice on Hamilton Co. Ohio bldg permit application# B06

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] advice on Hamilton Co. Ohio bldg permit application# B06002469P (approved but not issued)
From: Dave Tipton <dave@lodave.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 13:00:32 -0700 (PDT)
Not only do I agree with John's assessment, I would encourage you to contact
the ARRL Legal team and get them researching this issue.  Might be time to take
a trip downtown to the Federal Courts building.  I can't remember seeing
anything in PRB-1, that has anything to do with septic systems.  Oh wait..
Yeah... There was the line about "Reasonable Accomodation, unless of course,
your county health department needs to make more money"..  If it were me, I'd
honestly put the thing up, and then tell them if they wanna get nasty, we'll
take it to court.  You've already had the thing approved.  Let them explain to
a federal judge what gives the County the right to harass you, while thumbing
their noses at a federal ruling, that protects them from doing this to you.

KA9OFM John Garrett <ka9ofm@gmail.com> wrote:  How in the world is a septic
system and a tower permit related unless your
tower or it's ground radial system should interfer with each other is beyond
me. It seems that everytime the local government can get something extra
from you they show up like a bunch of robbers. They should just start
showing up at your front door with a mask and a gun.

Just my 2 cents.

John, KA9OFM