Re: [TowerTalk] 22 ohms to 50 Ohms balun material

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 22 ohms to 50 Ohms balun material
From: Tom Anderson <>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 17:16:13 -0500
Fellow Tower Talk members:

Thanks to all of you for your replies to my inquiry posted from Daniel
ZS6JR about building  a 22 ohm to 50 ohms ferrite balun asmd the p[roper
core material to use..  I forwarded all of the suggestions to Daniel in
SA and he has read each one, but finally decided to just buy one direct
from WX0B-- Array Solutions and the owner Jay Terleski, who emailed me
also stating he had this balun already made up and ready to ship.

Thanks again.

Tom, WW5L