Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor connector waterproofing?

To: <>, <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor connector waterproofing?
From: "JC Smith" <>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 13:18:07 -0700
You could use Scotch 88 then Scotchcote then another layer of 88.  I did
that to "repair" (more like "replace"... they were really shot) the plastic
trap caps on an old HyGain tribander and it's still good after 10+ years.
However, for removable connection covers I would prefer 88 followed by
Scotch 23 (rubber splicing tape) and then another 88.

73 - JC, K0HPS