[TowerTalk] EZNEC model for 40 meter v-yagi (NW3Z/WA3FET)

Subject: [TowerTalk] EZNEC model for 40 meter v-yagi (NW3Z/WA3FET)
From: Mike <>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 11:36:17 -0400
Received the following from Nathan, NW3Z:

"Thanks... I forwarded the warning to NOT USE EZNEC for the antenna!

Could you do me a favor and post a reply cautioning people that there
are a lot of very complex interactions with the antenna that can only
really be modeled with a full NEC4 model.... and even then there are
some issues.  Recommend ONLY building to the May 1998 QST article....
we know that one works!"