Re: [TowerTalk] HDBX as a Tilt-Over ???

To: "'K0PYK'" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HDBX as a Tilt-Over ???
From: NORK-Russ Kaelberer <>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 16:34:02 -0600
I had one in 70's, and it went up very easily, with enough guys to safely
pull it up. Mounted only the rotator/mast before pull-up. Just properly
install the tilt over "U" pieces, have plenty of manpower available, and go
slowly. I personally never heard of any failures--maybe guys tried to mount
everything before walk-up... DON'T do it that way. Also tilted back down for
removal without any problems.

Russ, N0RK