[TowerTalk] ROTATOR I.D.

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] ROTATOR I.D.
From: "Larry & Karen" <>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 23:04:03 -0500
I recently bought a TX 455 on EBAY and upon taking possession of the tower it
arrived with a rotor already mounted. Trouble is, upon removing the rotor to
find out what model it is I discovered there is no I.D. stamped on it nor is
there any label on the bottom. I also have a HAM IV and it has HAM IV stamped
into the bottom of the unit. The only numbers stamped on the bottom are 5  536.
Don't know how to decipher that one. Can anybody tell me another way to
identify the unit.

Larry  K0IS