Re: [TowerTalk] Re ground rods

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Re ground rods
From: "Larry Burke" <wi5a@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 14:18:39 -0500

As I understand it, the shanks for SDS (aka SDS-Plus) are not the same as
the shanks for the SDS-Max. The Milwaukee part mentioned below has an
SDS-Max shank, and therefore must be used in an SDS-Max drill. Keep that in
mind when renting or borrowing.

The inexpensive hammer drills sold by the likes of Harbor Freight are plain
SDS. Does anyone know of an inexpensive plain SDS shank ground rod bit?

Larry
Wi5A