Re: [TowerTalk] Towers/Antennas Near 138kV Transmission Lines

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Towers/Antennas Near 138kV Transmission Lines
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 15:01:40 -0500
I know Larry.  He visited me at my QTH recently.  My antennas are located
about 1/4 mile from towers with 12 138KV lines.  Noise from these lines has
never been a problem since 1999 when my 150 foot tower went up.

BTW, when I last climbed to the top of my tower and stood on the top plate,
holding on to the mast, I was above the very tip of the power line towers.
So my sigs just go right over the top. <grin>

73, Keith NM5G