[TowerTalk] Force-12 V3

Subject: [TowerTalk] Force-12 V3
From: Bob Bogash <>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 09:35:16 -0700
Does anyone have a jpeg of a Force12 V3 vertical?  I can't find one
despite an hour on Google.  I sent an email to Tom at Force 12 after
talking to him on the phone, but he hasn't sent one.  The Champion
Report gives it high marks for 10-15-20, and Tom says he'll make one
(not in current catalog) but the description is a somewhat cryptic "two
trombones welded to a 20 meter element."  I'd like to see what those
"trombones" look like before I open the UPS box!

Also, if anyone has experience with this antenna, that would be nice
info as well.

Bob B.