[TowerTalk] Antennas for Sale

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antennas for Sale
From: "William L. Bischoff" <n8br@buckeye-express.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 05:14:03 -0000
Folks, in anticipation of an impending change in QTH, I am interested
selling the following antennas:

(1) KT36XA -- New in 2003, unboxed and stored in the garage, never assembled
and never in the air. Asking $850.

(2) Force 12 C31XR -- New in 2003 -- This antenna has been assembled and
carefully disassembled for storage in my garage, but has never been in the
air.  It is unboxed but complete.  Asking $850.

(3) Force 12 Magnum 240N -- New in 2003 and still in the original unopened
cartons that have been stored in my garage.  Asking $850.

All reasonable offers considered. I prefer pick up in the Toledo, Ohio or
Detroit, MI area.  Please correspond via personal e-mail.

73,

Bill Bischoff, N8BR
N8BR@buckeye-express.com