Re: [TowerTalk] Ground Radial Attachment Bus ?

To: "DOUGLAS SNOWDEN" <snowden@peoplepc.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ground Radial Attachment Bus ?
From: wa3afs@inav.net
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 19:27:52 -0500
I use a copper or aluminum plate with stainless steel 2-3 inch #8 or 10
hardware.  I then use some of the larger
solder/crimp lugs.  I try to insert as many radial wires in each lug as
possible.  Seems to work real well and is not
expensive or difficult to use.

I have a pair of verticals on 160, 80, and 4-squares on 40 and 20.  That equals
a lot of radials (I calculate about
4.33 miles and growing!)

73