Re: [TowerTalk] Q Street Articles .. ??

To: "Mark" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Q Street Articles .. ??
From: "Kelly Taylor" <>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 21:57:02 -0500
I remember reading the QST reviews of the Maxcom unit. They trashed it
pretty thoroughly. Even included X-ray photos showing the few components
that were in the epoxy (resistors, coils) weren't connected to anything.

They even made the point that a Cantenna has as good a bandwidth as the

The whole point of the review was that the Maxcom unit was a scam and that
you shouldn't waste your money.

73, kelly